Plug and track real-time tracking.
Suited for location information of remote objects.
MtrackScout is an advanced plug and track real-time tracking terminal.
MtrackScout is an advanced plug and track real-time tracking terminal with GNSS and GSM and Bluetooth connectivity, which can collect device coordinates and other useful data including vehicle onboard computer data to transfer them via the GSM network to our MtrackFleet server platform.
This device is perfectly suited for applications where location information of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, personal cars and so on.
OBDII Data Reading
- MtrackScout connects directly to
vehicle’sOBDII connector and is able to read up to 32 vehicle on-board parameters (dependent on vehicle make, model and year model).
- Integrated Bluetooth enables wireless headset and various other Bluetooth sensors connectivity. Make phone calls to your employee via Bluetooth headset. No unauthorized calls anymore! Be sure that your employee is always safe and uses a hands free headset instead of the phone.
- Read records and configure your MtrackScout wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- No inconvenient configuration via SMS or searching for the device in hard to reach places to connect the USB cable. A single push and your device is connected to configure via Bluetooth.
- Micro SD card – Don’t lose any records with micro SD card up to 32 GB. MtrackScout will store all data on the micro SD card when driving in areas where GSM is not available.
- Smart Crash detection – Ensure the safety of your employees with smart Crash detection. Accident reconstruction and reporting is also available.
- Plug and Track
- Small and easy to mount case – directly to vehicle OBDII connector
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals
- Up to 32 GB micro SD memory card for up to 275 million records storage
- Internal GSM antenna and Internal GNSS antenna allows for easy installation
- Smart data acquisition – based on time, distance, angle, ignition, speed and I/O events
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections for GPRS traffic saving
- Operating in roaming networks by preferred GSM providers list
- 3 operational modes (Home, Roaming, Unknown) based on operator
- Events from I/O elements detection and sending via GPRS
- 5 Geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Auto Geofencing created for car towing detection and car theft prevention
- Deep Sleep mode (less than 2 mA power consumption)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Vehicle on-board parameters reading
- Integrated scenarios:
- Over speeding to secure driver and prevent penalties
- Trip start and end detection
- Jamming detection
- Excessive Idling detection
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 12 (up to 240 kbps)
- SMS (text/data)
- Bluetooth specification V3.0 (2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz)
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals:
- Voice calls over Bluetooth
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth sensors
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <1s
- Warm Start < 25s
- Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS
- Accuracy < 3m
- Power supply (+10…+16) V DC
- Integrated back-up battery
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna
- Dimensions: 50,7mm (L) x 49,6mm (W) x 25mm (H)
- 2 Status LEDs
- Configuration and firmware upload (FOTA and via cable)
- Adapter for power connection not from OBDII connector
- OBDII Extension Cable
- OBDII Pass Through Cable